Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Black Metallers Doing Normal Stuff

suzynicole: Because covering myself in even more blood in the...



suzynicole:

Because covering myself in even more blood in the toilets of school is BRVTAL AS FVCK.

Photo



Photo



invisiblepinkwitch: The Black Metal Vegan Chef. Muähähäääh....



invisiblepinkwitch:

The Black Metal Vegan Chef. Muähähäääh. OMG.

Photo



meanwhileinblashyrkh: Corpse paint only works well when you're...



meanwhileinblashyrkh:

Corpse paint only works well when you're in a hamster Kigurumi

Remember this well

meanwhileinblashyrkh: I don't know what to do with myself...



meanwhileinblashyrkh:

I don't know what to do with myself anymore but damn am I thirsty for some refreshing beverage.


vikinginheels: Good memories!



vikinginheels:

Good memories!

Photo



mydreamsofdyna: HELLRAISERS ALLIANCE: AFTER GIG.  





















mydreamsofdyna:

HELLRAISERS ALLIANCE: AFTER GIG.

 

cyanidesalmiakki: We just want to be brutal.







cyanidesalmiakki:

We just want to be brutal.

Photo









Pizza And Metal

thrashlife:

image

truenorblackmetal: [Carpathian Forest] Norway, year 2000 photo...



truenorblackmetal:

[Carpathian Forest] Norway, year 2000 photo session.

bathory-killed-me: because of reasons



bathory-killed-me:

because of reasons

Photo



Photo



Black Metal Photoshoot 101

milkforthekhorneflakes:

Step One: Apply corpsepaint.

image

Step Two: Pull a look that tells the viewer that you may be constipated.

image

Step Three: Manic. Look manic. The more furled your eyebrows, the more manic.

image

Step Four: Go on Photoshop or Picmonkey and fiddle with the contrast and saturation.

image

frozendarknorth: I have the most KVLT parents, and if you don't...







frozendarknorth:

I have the most KVLT parents, and if you don't think so, you can piss off.

viking-blerk-mertal: Black metal man-App for Android and...



viking-blerk-mertal:

Black metal man-App for Android and Iphone

LOOOOL

It's a real app, I looked it up. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment