Friday, June 7, 2013

I love piss and I'm 100% slave meat

Photo



darkslong: WHERE MY FUCKING CREW AT….I NEED MY DICK SUCKED!!!



darkslong:

WHERE MY FUCKING CREW AT….I NEED MY DICK SUCKED!!!

Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo







Photo



scarpucci: LIFTS THAT LEG LIKE A DOG ON A FIRE HYDRANT &...



scarpucci:

LIFTS THAT LEG LIKE A DOG ON A FIRE HYDRANT & FUCK THAT FLASHLIGHT 

grover3: Real Working Men with cock-sucking fag assistants are...



grover3:

Real Working Men with cock-sucking fag assistants are fucking hot

maleslavetrainer: "When a man tries to fuck another man's...



maleslavetrainer:

"When a man tries to fuck another man's wife," Billy said, "there should be hell to pay." He patted the unhappy stranger on his head. "And you are going straight to hell, boy."

The big man they all called Ox landed another hard whack across the bound stranger's ass.

"See, Ox here has been out tonight lookin' for a piece of ass, just like you. And he didn't find one either. So, I'm givin' him yours. Permanently. See, Ox doesn't like to fuck around, so once he seeds you, he likes to have constant access to you. Don't worry, boy… his last piece of ass lasted for years. And so will you." Billy laughed.

"Hey, Ox… you owe me one!" Billy turned his back and left.

Ox smiled a big, horny smile.

bdsmgay: Brand the slut



bdsmgay:

Brand the slut

bdsmgay: Toilet slut



bdsmgay:

Toilet slut

bdsmgay: Perfectly bounded



bdsmgay:

Perfectly bounded

slavethomas80: Don't move :-)



slavethomas80:

Don't move :-)

facedownassupmrduff: Popper up boy, cause your ass is mine.



facedownassupmrduff:

Popper up boy, cause your ass is mine.

grover3: This fag masters deep throating with a little help...



grover3:

This fag masters deep throating with a little help from his Superiors.   

submissivefag: As it should be… a guy making use of a dirty...



submissivefag:

As it should be… a guy making use of a dirty faggot purely for His own pleasure.

maleslavetrainer: I'm as patriotic as they come, but try as I...



maleslavetrainer:

I'm as patriotic as they come, but try as I might, whenever I think of our hunky young men in uniform… this is how I think of them. Captured, roughed up, out of uniform and being trained to serve a different kind of purpose. I'm sure he could take a few more clothespins.

No comments:

Post a Comment