Thursday, June 6, 2013

Janey loves gloves

This is so, so, so beautiful!  Oh, please post the full set if...











This is so, so, so beautiful!  Oh, please post the full set if you can!

latexsoxs: Hell gloves at Miiaaaw store on etsy !!





latexsoxs:

Hell gloves at Miiaaaw store on etsy !!

Photo



bondageneko: Latex gloves, leather corset and PVC skirt. A...



bondageneko:

Latex gloves, leather corset and PVC skirt.
A little something for everyone ;D

bondageneko: I should be cleaning.



bondageneko:

I should be cleaning.

bondageneko: I had some free time today.





bondageneko:

I had some free time today.

cellbellcell: Your black glove.  >^..^<



cellbellcell:

Your black glove.  >^..^<

It is nice to find out that someone else shares my fetish. Although I prefer fingerless gloves, I get turned on by all gloves. I also never masturbate without them, but I am interested to find out how your partner first reacted when you first wore gloves in bed. I am (a straight male) in a relationship with a girl, and although I have had her wear gloves during sex and have also worn them, I am embarrassed about it and wonder how you got past that.

Hi Jaschisdead,

I suppose it's easier when you're a woman because you can pretend that you like gloves as a fashion accessory before dropping the fetish bomb, especially if you're talking about long gloves.

I told my then-not-yet wife very early in our relationship (we hadn't had sex yet) that I had a thing for gloves, but I was very careful to avoid the word "fetish" or any sexual connotations.   After some time, she started wondering why my love for gloves seemed to exist only indoors, whereas she would have expected that a girl who likes gloves displays that preference outdoors.  So I told her very carefully that it was not about fashion, but about something else.  I think that she didn't quite understand the full meaning of it when I made us both put on long satin gloves and we started snogging like crazy.  That night, we had sex for the first time.  She wanted to take her gloves off as soon as I had got rid of my underwear, but I didn't let her.  Thinking about it after so many years, I hope that that first time was as special to her as it was to me.  Now I know that she's rather fetish-free.  She likes plain old sex, where you both get naked, pet and kiss each other, and play with each other's sexual organs until both are satisfied.  No need for kinky clothing or fantasy setting.   And although she wears gloves more often than not when we have sex, I know that she prefers to be ungloved and to feel me with her naked hands.  But that first time, she wore gloves nonetheless.

It was nearly three in the morning when we finished that first time.  We had had the night of our lives (my first time ever!) and were so awfully exhausted that we remained in bed until the next morning without giving a shit about removing make-up or anything else.  She tried to take her gloves off, but I stopped her again.  She was too tired to complain and spent the whole night in her gloves.

We woke up rather late the next morning.  She looked at me, radiant  and happy, kissed me and told me that she loved me.  We were so happy together that she seemed to have forgotten that she was wearing long gloves in bed.  It was only when she went to the bathroom to check her skin in the mirror (she was so worried that she hadn't removed her make-up) that she realised that she was still wearing gloves.

"Are you going to explain this?" she asked when she came back, holding the gloves in her naked hands.

"You didn't like it?"

"That's not the question.  I want to understand," she said.  She didn't look angry, but her voice was stern.  I think she was afraid that this was something really perverted.

"I'm a fetishist."

"Like that shit on the internet?" she asked.

"I don't know what exactly you've seen on the internet," I said. "But it's probably not like that.  Gloves just make it better.  When I see you wearing gloves, you look twice as beautiful and sexy to me, that's all.  And it intensifies the sex."

"How would you know? You told me yesterday was your first time."

Smart girl.

"It was," I said. "But I'm twenty-three years old.  How many times do you think I have masturbated?  Hundreds!"

"So touching yourself with gloves feels better than without gloves?"

"Yep.  You should try it yourself."

"I don't think so, darling," she said, tossing the gloves on the bedside table.  Going back to the bathroom, she stopped under the door.  She looked back and said, "If you like me better with gloves, fine.  I can wear gloves now and then.  But don't ever try that sick shit with me."

"What sick shit?"

"You know," she said, blushing a little. "I'm not going to wear a dog collar and let you cane me… If you try, it's over."

I laughed heartedly. "You've seen the wrong shit on the internet.  This is different."

"I hope so," she said, and she finally went to the bathroom and closed the door.

After that day, I tried to force her to wear gloves all the time. I was convinced that she would get used to wear gloves and eventually start to love them as much as I do.  But that didn't work out, and after some time she rebelled against it.  Now it's her who decides when she wears gloves and when not.  At least, I am allowed to wear gloves whenever I want.

As for the embarrassment, I don't know what I can tell you.  The truth is that I don't wear gloves in public very often, because I do feel embarrassed myself, and I haven't yet found out how to overcome it.  But at home, with my loving wife, wearing gloves is the most normal thing in the world.

My suggestion for you: don't force your girlfriend to wear gloves; it's wrong.  Let her decide but tell her how much you would appreciate it if she wore gloves for you.  You can offer to do something she likes in exchange.  And don't be embarrassed.  If you're right for each other, you'll both have to learn to live with each other's quirks.

Janey

Beautiful models backstage















Beautiful models backstage

Anna and Andreea for Christian Dior Haute Couture SS 2012





















Anna and Andreea for Christian Dior Haute Couture SS 2012

Photo



Alexander McQueen — AW 2011

















Alexander McQueen — AW 2011

Photo



Photo





















Photo





















Alana Zimmer & Hanne Gaby Odiele — Interview Russia April...















Alana Zimmer & Hanne Gaby Odiele — Interview Russia April 2012

Photo







Photo



Photo



There's someone dedicated to her fetish!









There's someone dedicated to her fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment