Friday, June 7, 2013

http://kalifornian-kuality.tumblr.com/

Photo



meurkrow: getting a bad grade on something is supposed to motivate you to try harder but it only...

meurkrow:

getting a bad grade on something is supposed to motivate you to try harder but it only makes me want to give up and not try at all anymore ever for anything

naturallize: ♛CLICK FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS ♛



naturallize:

♛CLICK FOR MORE POSTS LIKE THIS ♛

"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be..."

"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

- Maya Angelou (via psych-facts)

Photo



♡ // first 30 to reblog // mbf wilddaize // two solos // list of favs // ♡

wilddaize:

will be checking out blogs! x

euoria: ╳ More Bambii Pink



euoria:

╳ More Bambii Pink

"Elephants have been known to die of broken hearts if a mate...



"Elephants have been known to die of broken hearts if a mate dies. They refuse to eat and will lay down, shedding tears until they starve to death. They refuse all human help."

Photo



Photo



kalifornian-kuality: Guys message me , I'm lonely :((( I have flop followers byee

kalifornian-kuality:

Guys message me , I'm lonely :(((

I have flop followers byee

hifas: Jesse Stecklow  Tumblr Untitled (Aquafresh I), 2012



hifas:

Jesse Stecklow  Tumblr

Untitled (Aquafresh I), 2012

I love her



I love her

illuminatedmonster:  



illuminatedmonster:

 

Guys message me , I’m lonely :(((

Guys message me , I’m lonely :(((

aquahs: conjunctly: i-ll-u-s-i-o-n-a-l: sexponents: deadlyvib...



aquahs:

conjunctly:

i-ll-u-s-i-o-n-a-l:

sexponents:

deadlyvibes:

goldcoasters:

elegant-with-class:

dreamy-illusion:

its like taylor lautner cross justin bieber

WHAT IS YOUR NAME

um i would definitely have your babies

It's Andreas Wijk ^

no its Jaylor Lieber 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90419QjWV1A AND HE CAN SING TOO OMFG WHAT IS LIFE

perf

omg come to my bed

euoria: ╳ More Bambii Pink



euoria:

╳ More Bambii Pink

Photo



Photo



carcaize: authentist: qd indieee



carcaize:

authentist:

qd

indieee

No comments:

Post a Comment