Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fatty Ashley

Photo



goddessalise: Boing boing~ ♥



goddessalise:

Boing boing~ ♥

Come chat with me <3

http://us10.chatzy.com/22288679482065

0, 1, 12, 13, 16

I'm a single dingle 
Biggest turn ons, being spanked, dominated, force fed, calling the guy Daddy
I'll love you if you take care of me when I'm sicky <3 

6, 33,44

Age I get mistaken for 16
Words that make me feel good about myself is things like that I look pretty today things like that.
Random fact I'm not wearing  panties ;3

0 and 1 height 5’5”Age secret

0 and 1



height 5’5”
Age secret

I know you wanna be nosy. here's your chance.

  • 0: Height
  • 1: Age
  • 2: Shoe size
  • 3: Do you smoke?
  • 4: Do you drink?
  • 5: Do you take drugs?
  • 6: Age you get mistaken for
  • 7: Have tattoos?
  • 8: Want any tattoos?
  • 9: Got any piercings?
  • 10: Want any piercings?
  • 11: Best friend?
  • 12: Relationship status
  • 13: Biggest turn ons
  • 14: Biggest turn offs
  • 15: Favorite movie
  • 16: I'll love you if…
  • 17: Someone you miss
  • 18: Most traumatic experience
  • 19: A fact about your personality
  • 20: What I hate most about myself
  • 21: What I love most about myself
  • 22: What I want to be when I get older
  • 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
  • 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
  • 25: My idea of a perfect date
  • 26: My biggest pet peeves
  • 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
  • 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
  • 29: A reason I've lied to a friend
  • 30: What I hate the most about work/school
  • 31: What my last text message says
  • 32: What words upset me the most
  • 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
  • 34: What I find attractive in women
  • 35: What I find attractive in men
  • 36: Where I would like to live
  • 37: One of my insecurities
  • 38: My childhood career choice
  • 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
  • 40: Who I wish I could be
  • 41: Where I want to be right now
  • 42: The last thing I ate
  • 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
  • 44: A random fact about anything

come chat with me here http://us10.chatzy.com/22288679482065

come chat with me here http://us10.chatzy.com/22288679482065

Hello everyone <3

Photo



I think you've been a good enough piggy to deserve a little fun. And who fucks without feeding? What a strange concept. ;)

Add me on skype: fattyashley

But the challenge would. Make it more fun. Seeing your fat jiggle and wiggle would make it even more worth it. ;)

Maybe you could feed me and fuck me at the same time ;) if I'm a good little piggy that is

Being that big and sexier will only make you hungrier! XD

Then you're going to have a hard time keeping up with my growing appetite ;)

And more if you wanted. :)

I'm starving I need to go grocery shopping. I wish all my followers were here stuffing me ;) when we're all done I'd probably be 500lbs ;D

I’m on skype ;)

I’m on skype ;)

I would be simply hand feeding you anything you desire, while my Hands rubbed your belly

That sounds so nice. Would you feed me two whole pepperoni pizzas and a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper?

I'm horngry

Describe to me how’d you’d satisfy my belly ;)

I wanna kissy ;)



I wanna kissy ;)

Guess what what I'm rubbing ;)



Guess what what I'm rubbing ;)

Perfectly round ;)



Perfectly round ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment